Corrugated cardboard is recyclable at curbside and drop-off locations throughout Florida.
The latest data from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection estimates the 2020 recycling rate for corrugated cardboard in Florida at 43%.
Tips for corrugated cardboard recycling
- Recycle only the non-greasy tops of pizza boxes.
- Make sure to flatten boxes before placing in the recycling bin.
- Only recycle dry parts of boxes that have wet and soggy areas.
- Remove plastic windows from boxes and plastic bags from cereal boxes.
- Reuse if you need to for storage.
If you have questions or concerns about corrugated cardboard recycling in your area, please contact your county recycling coordinator or visit their website.